Adsense

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Should I Tell My Fiancée I Am Not A Virgin Or Wait Till After Our Wedding?

I will appreciate if you could help publish my story so I can get answers from your readers.

I lost my virginity a few years back during my service year. Before then I had vowed to keep myself for my husband, but I had a boyfriend then who eventually forced himself on me. I wont actually call it rape, because I blame myself for putting myself in such situation. He knew how much I wanted to keep myself, he still took advantage of my weak moment. This is an action I will say I regret in my life, but I have no option than to move on with my life. I will like to state here that after that first time, no man has touched me.


Now the issue is that I will be getting married in two months time, but my husband to be (not the one who disvirgined me) thinks I am a virgin. Please I do not want to be misunderstood, I have never told him anything about it, but I dont understand how or why he assumed I am. Anytime he talks about it, I just try to avoid the topic.

It has been difficult for me and I am confused about the situation, because I cant bring myself to telling him the truth. Do I just go ahead to tell him the truth, dont tell him at all or tell him after our wedding?

Responses are needed urgently please.

Confused  reader

1 comment:

  1. U better tell him the truth at this earlier stage to free urself frm d conseguences & bondage of lies.. He will understand cos he has the trust in u.

    ReplyDelete